Wish to pursue MBBS from a top medical university abroad? Now it’s very easy for international students to reach different universities from around the world. There are many foreign medical colleges, providing the best education for future doctors. Out of many developed countries, Ukraine is the best destination for Indian students to pursue their medical studies. The top medical universities in Ukraine are approved by WHO, NMC, and many other major medical organizations. These universities provide medical education in the English language. Students who graduate from Ukraine’s Medical College can practice and apply for jobs worldwide.
Quick facts about MBBS in Ukraine
|Course Duration||6 Years|
|Recognition||NMC and WHO approved|
|Eligibility||50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology Aggregate|
|Medium of Education||English|
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Ukraine
- Aspirants have to complete their secondary education with the combination of PCB with a minimum of 50% marks.
- SC/OBC/ST students have to secure at least 40% in class 12th.
- 17 years is the minimum age to apply for MBBS.
- Students have to be NEET qualified.
Admission Process to pursue MBBS in Ukraine for Indian Students:
- The admission process to MBBS colleges in Ukraine is quick and requires minimal enrollment.
- The candidate has to pay some part of the fees online.
- Then the candidate receives an invitation letter.
- Prior to receiving the college’s offer letter, there is a period window for the candidate to pay the primary semester course fees.
- While paying the course fee, the candidate must apply for a student visa.
Documents required for the admission process are:
- Birth Certificate (original + copy)
- 10th and 12th Mark Sheet (original + copy)
- Immigration certificate (original + copy)
- Parents’ annual income statements.
- Passport (original + copy)
- Student Visa (Origin + Copy)
- Medical reports, including (HIV)
- Passport size photos
- Offer Letter from College
- NEET Scorecard (original + copy)
Duration and fees structure for MBBS in Ukraine
The duration of MBBS in Ukraine is 6 years where five years is for theoretical knowledge, and one year for internship. And medical colleges in Ukraine don’t accept donation or capitation fees, and the admission fees are quite less and affordable for international students.
MBBS in Ukraine vs MBBS in India
|MBBS in Ukraine||MBBS in India|
|Course Duration of MBBS Course in Ukraine 6 Years (5 + 1 Year Internship)||MBS Course Duration in India 5.5 Years (4.5 Years Academic + 1 Year Internship)|
|No entrance test at the university is required. Must be NEET qualified.||Have to appear for the entrance exams set by the universities along with NEET qualification.|
|MD degree is awarded to medical graduates at the university which is equivalent to an MBBS degree in India.||In India, an MBBS degree is awarded to medical graduates who have successfully completed the MBBS course.|
|Students get international exposure to new cultures and traditions and they also get more growth opportunities.||Students have limited opportunities for growth with no exposure.|
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Ukraine
- There is no compelling reason to meet all the requirements for IELTS or TOF for MBBS access in Ukraine.
- Ukraine offers students a multicultural and multi-ethnic environment.
- The fee structure of medical schools is really reasonable, especially for Indian students trying to study in Ukraine. It is moderately low when contrasted with the other countries.
- Because there is diversity in the exam culture, English is the primary language for teaching.
- Student visas are easily available for Ukraine.
- Overall, there is a lower crime percentage in Ukraine than in other European and Western countries and it makes this place right for students, especially women.
- WHO / NMC practically approves all MBBS universities in Ukraine.
Some of the top medical universities in Ukraine for MBBS are:
- Zaporizhzhya State Medical University
- Taras Shevchenko National University
- Kharkiv State Zoo Veterinary Academy
- Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University
- Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University
Ukraine is the most beautiful and charming country located at the northwest end of the Black Sea. In the last few years, Ukraine became a popular nation in Europe because of medical studies as it ranked 4th in Europe for medical professionals. Not only Ukraine but you have many other opportunities to pursue MBBS in Russia, Bangladesh, the Philippines, the USA, or any other country. So fly to Russia now and pursue your dream of becoming a doctor!